single rooms free upgrade to a double room Sunday to Thursday
FOR BEST AVAILABLE PRICES TO MEET YOUR BUDGET CALL AND SPEAK TO US ON 01743 235281
Whether your stay be business or pleasure a warm and friendly welcome awaits you at this family-run Shrewsbury hotel.
Your hosts are Barry, Eileen and Andrew Bailey, proprietors of 18 years
Abbots Mead Hotel is a grade II listed Georgian Town House situated next to The River Severn, with riverside walks starting right outside the hotel which almost circles the town, also close to the old Town Walls and the world-famous Shrewsbury Abbey.
Built on the site of the ancient Grey Friars monastery, the hotel is close to the numerous good Restaurants which this delightful market town has to offer.
We offer good quality accommodation in our 16 guest bedrooms, all ensuite with colour TV, hairdryers, tea, coffee and hot chocolate -making facilities, Newspaper delivery, direct line telephones and wireless internet access.
- Free parking is available in the hotel's private car park.
- Free Wireless broadband access
- Private Dining / Private Meeting Room.
- Children welcome
- Private Taxi hire and airport transfers can be arranged
- Cycle storage available at hotel
- All major credit cards accepted
- On line booking now available